Stop in and visit us and enjoy a warm welcome from the people of Richmond and discover its first rate industrial sites and its easy going life style.
- The only operational railway classification yard station in the region and an intermodal rail yard of 5 acres;
- Customs broker service;
- Located beside Highway 55, a new highway junction offers fast food and gas 24 h/24 (McDonald's) to motorists.
- Ten industrial motels available, with a surface area of 5 000 to 40 000 sq. ft;
- Possibility of building turnkey relay plants from 5 000 to 50 000 sq ft;
- Offer to rent/purchase with a tax credit on capital expenditure.
- Twice-daily rail transportation service;
- Presence of two transhipment stations and a storage and handling facility for goods;
- Four transport companies.
- Total industrial zoned area available: 1 400 000 sq ft;
- Lots offered with water and sewage systems.
- Available labour pool within a 40 km radius is approximately 200 000.
Languages spoken (population 15 years and older)
- French : 30 %
- English: 10 %
- Bilingual: 60 %
For more information on the advantages of Richmond's industrial park or to know all the possibilities available to you, contact Mr. Allan Bilodeau, manager of Richmond's Industrialcommittee (CPIR) au 819 826-1025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.